www.fayettevillehistory.com > University Buildings

University Shops

University Shops

University of Arkansas campus

Pictured is the third mechanical shop erected at the University of Arkansas. Two earlier shop buildings were both destroyed by fire, the first one in 1895 and the second in 1902. This one also was destroyed by fire after an apparent explosion of metal in the foundry room.

Previous | Main | Next