www.fayettevillehistory.com > University Buildings

Infirmary

Infirmary

University of Arkansas campus

The first infirmary at the University of Arkansas was built in 1906 about where the east end of the Leflar Law Center is today. It later served as home for the home economics department and still later for the social welfare department. It was razed in 1972 for the eastward expansion of the law school.

Previous | Main | Next