www.fayettevillehistory.com > University Buildings

Gray Hall

Gray Hall

University of Arkansas campus

One of the first dormitories for men on the University of Arkansas campus, Gray Hall was finished in 1906 and stood about where Mullins Library is today. It was named for Oliver C. Gray, a professor and commander of the military department at the university for many years. It was razed in 1966.

Previous | Main | Next