www.fayettevillehistory.com > University Buildings

Engineering Hall

Engineering Hall

University of Arkansas campus

The first Engineering Hall was built in 1904 by contractor Albert Byrnes for $22,500. It was southwest of Old Main on the University of Arkansas campus. After the new Engineering Hall was built in 1927, this building was renamed Commerce Hall and used for business classes. It was torn down in 1988.

Previous | Main | Next