www.fayettevillehistory.com > University Buildings

Chemistry Building

Chemistry Building

University of Arkansas campus

The first Chemistry Building was finished in 1906 and served in that function until 1935, when the current Chemistry Building was erected. It was then used for the School of Law until Waterman Hall was built in 1953. Subsequently, the psychology and geography departments used the building and most recently, Student Support Services and the School of Social Work have been based in it.

Previous | Main | Next