www.fayettevillehistory.com > Historic Homes of Fayetteville

Walker-Stone House

Walker-Stone House

207 West Center Street, Fayetteville, Arkansas

Built in 1847 for Judge David Walker, the north side of the building facing Center Street was originally the back side. Its southern facade looked out on the Fayetteville Female Seminary, which Walker helped found. Stephen K. Stone bought the house in 1850s. Today it is used as law offices. (Photo by Walter J. Lemke)

Previous | Main | Next