www.fayettevillehistory.com > Historic Homes of Fayetteville

Reed House

Reed House

653 West Dickson Street, Fayetteville, Arkansas

Started by Alf Wilson about 1851, the house was bought by George W.M. and Mary Jane Ferguson Reed in 1868. It stood on West Dickson Street about where the north end of the UARK Bowl is today and served as a fraternity house in its latter days. (Photo by Walter J. Lemke)

Previous | Main | Next